Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Thursday, August 7, 2008

My BFF!

We went to Canadian today so that Nannie could show of the great-grandbabies at bridge club and poor Aiden was scared silly when we walked in the door and 12 old women started fussing over him!! At least Madeline was too young to realize that it's not cool to have your cheeks pinched :) After they left my best friend Amanda and her husband John stopped by for a visit. They were in town to see Amanda's new nephew (7.28.08 and weighing 10 lbs 10 oz!!!!!!!) I hadn't seen her since Christmas -We really hate living so far apart! She got to meet Madeline and her husband was finally able to meet Aiden. I think John was more partial to Maddie though - hoping it gave him some baby fever!! Snapped a few pictures from our visit and since I have some faithful blog readers who accuse me of not sharing enough, so I figured I'd put them here!

-Sarah-



























No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!