Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hot Mama!

Literally! Carissa was a TROOPER today. The bank said 93 degrees but I'm sure the heat index was much, much higher! She walked all over the streets of downtown Amarillo this afternoon for an 'Urban Maternity' session. It was blazing hot, but we came out with some great images. I enjoyed spending time with her as well. So Carissa, hope you enjoy your sneak peek - and rest easy until that little angel gets here!

-Sarah-











2 comments:

  1. Woo mamma was it hot! haha The pictures look great so far! The picture appointment with you went better than the dr's appointment! haha She needs to cook a little longer! I thought she would've been nice and cooked after today, but no go! The walking was great for me! Great job on the pictures...you are so talented. I enjoyed my afternoon with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graeat maternity shots! Her belly is so cute & I love her hair!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!