Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Friday, September 15, 2006

About Me

My name is Sarah and I'm the woman behind the camera! I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter and most importantly, a child of God. I have a spirited 2 year old son, Aiden, and a precious new daughter, Madeline. My husband Michael is my solid support and I thank him for that; My dreams would not be possible without his constant encouragement and un-ending faith! I love photography and spending time with my family. I hate laundry; My husband often matches his own socks and irons his own shirts. I don't like to procrastinate, but I do it anyway - often.

I specialize in Maternity, Birth, Newborn, & Family Photography. I aproach portraits from a more candid side - A posed child on a backdrop is something I was never fond of. I really don't like the stiff family in matching sweaters saying cheese at the camera! I prefer the real thing; a genuine smile, a belly laugh, a tender moment between brother and sister...this is the stuff of life! The things we hope to remember are often quickly lost. It is my wish to share my passion with other families and to capture those brief moments in time that are a treasure for the ages.

This is the reason why I love what I do.

1 comment:

  1. hey...thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi. I love my shootsac. I want to find out how to make covers, but for now.....enough projects. Are you in Texas?

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!