Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tyler + Jenny :: Love

I came home to visit my parents just for this weedding. Jenny's parents are dear family friends and I used to babysit the bride and her brothers. Talk about making a person feel old!!! Jenny and her mom asked that I take a few pictures through out the day: bridal luncheon, hair and makeup, ect. It was nice to not have the pressure of being the "official" photographer. I was able to just relax and have fun. I hope that I got them some images that captured the day. Thanks Jenny and Donna for having me tag along. And to Jenny & Tyler - I wish you guys nothing but the best!!

-Sarah-
Click here to see their album!

Crazy MOB - Donna


The girls at the salon



Getting Ready


Trying to lace it up... lots to lace!


THE Church and THE Car


I caught them stealing this moment before the receiving line began





I just love the way Tyler is looking at her!





My Maddie's 1st Wedding!






And they're gone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!