Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Friday, August 15, 2008

My baby boy is TWO :(

I can't believe that my sweet little boy is two years old today - talk about something being bitter-sweet. I've throughly enjoyed watching him grow and change but I sure do miss my baby! Where has time GONE? It still seems strange to think about having children of my own but Aiden has been such a joy in our lives. He truly is a treasure from Heaven and I cannot imagine my life without him! My family is in town already and Mike's parents are one their way so Aiden should have loads of attention on his special day! Tomorrow morning is the big swim party - woohoo!! So guess that means I need to stop updating and get to baking and icing!!!

-Sarah-

Just a few minutes old...



6 months....


One year....

k

18 months.....


Pretty close to 2 years...



Here's the slide show from his 1st year. I'm such a slacker - I haven't finished his second year yet (been *kinda* busy with a newborn) But I promise to get it done soon...

1 comment:

  1. Aww, happy birthday to him! My little boy turned two in January... I still cant believe it either!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!