Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Thursday, December 18, 2008

4 Blissful Years

That's how long I've been married to my best friend, Michael!! We didn't do a whole lot to celebrate - just a quiet evening at home 1/2 kidless. Aiden was able to go to an hourly day care and play for a bit, but the infant room was booked. Miss Madeline stayed home with us. She ate green beans while Mike and I had shrimp/chicken pasta then she watched Hancock with us! Talk about an exciting evening :) I look forward to the rest of our lives!!

-Sarah-


If you know me well, you know that I have a strong hatred of any form of seafood, so for this stuff to even be in my home is huge. Not only was it in my kitchen, but I touched it - I shelled it and cooked it all on my own. Now that is love folks!!




The yummy dessert that Mike picked up when I made him go buy the shrimp :) Hey! I at least did the cooking



My anniversary present! Yes, it was really a faucet. Did you know that the modern 4th anniversary gift is an appliance? Though it's not super romantic, it is something that we desperately needed!!! Yeah for my hubby!!



Just because.... A wedding picture. December 16, 2004
(Photo by Peak Photography)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh 4 years! How sweet! I wish for you many many...many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you should do pics for a cookbook or restaurant...your pics make me hungry!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!