Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dedicated

Michael and I dedicated Madeline to the church this morning. We made a promised to Madeline, to our congregation and to God that we would love her and raise her up in a Christian home. We promised to do our best to always show her the love of Christ in all that we do. Mike and I are so blessed with our family - we have 2 incredibly beautiful children, a nice home, 2 fat cats and it's all because of the love of our Father that we are able to enjoy so much. Both of our kids were dedicated during the Christmas season. I did it for 2 reasons, on of them being that it was the same that my parents had my brother's and I baptized. But also because of what Christmas is all about. Sure, Santa is fun and the presents are nice. But the true reason that we celebrate Christmas is because God gave us the most precious gift - the gift of his Son and I love that we have been able dedicated our precious gifts to the church as the same time we are celebrating the birth of our Saviour. See that beautiful gown that my baby girl is wearing? That is the same dress that I was baptized in almost 26years ago to-the-day(hmm, wonder if I can find a picture??). My mom has held on to it for all of these years. I will try and get a better picture of the little lady wearing the gown this week - she wasn't in the mood for photographs today.

*Thanks for the pictures Susie*














Just for grins and giggles - here is a picture from Aiden's Dedication in 2006

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh she is getting so big! Such a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day! God's Blessings to your family this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!