Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Michael and I braved the mall crowds on Friday and took the kids to talk to Santa. We were soo excited when we got there because the line wasn't bad at all - maybe 10 people in front of us. We had just gotten comfortable when word came back that Santa had to go tend to his reindeer and would be gone for approximately one hour! YIKES! Mike took advantage of it though and finished up some last-minute gifts while I hung out in line with the kiddos. When it was almost our turn Aiden was going nuts - he was so anxious to get to Santa; he could hardly hold still. My heart was thrilled - I may actually get a picture of both my kids with Santa. Well, good thing I wasn't holding my breath!!! When our turn came, Aiden's excitement quickly turned into fear and he let out a blood-curling scream. He held on to Mike like his life was in grave danger! There went my ideal picture of both my babies with Santa :( At least Madeline had a chat with him! My mom has a really neat custom frame that has about 12 years worth of Santa pictures with all the kids and I have visions of my own picture someday. Guess Aiden will be missing a year!! *Sigh* oh well, he can't be afraid of him forever, can he?

-Sarah-

3 comments:

  1. Well MJ looks cute anyway! Great shot...neat Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    I remember the day when Jace would not sit on his lap. He only loved him from a distance. We were able to get a picture with Jace and Mom on Santa's lap. I am just not sure how long we will be able to get those Santa pictures. He is starting to ask questions. Little MJ looked adorable! We hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
    Love,
    Ashlei

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Santa pic! If I could hire you to take my kid's picture, then it might actually be worth the huge fee they require at the mall!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!