Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Saturday, December 27, 2008

Deja Vu

I finally got around to taking some pictures of Madeline in my Baptism gown. If it weren't for the lime green shag carpet or the 'Sarah' on my shoes, you could almost believe both of these pictures were MJ!!!

-Sarah-

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Wow! Look at the two of you! At least we know she will grow up to be beautiful, just like her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this! I wish I had something like this of me and my Dd. She's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO simular you are right! My mom saved a lot of my clothing and special stuff. It's something that I love love love to put on my daughter and take simular photos. She will be so thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two almost look the same....besides the fact that you were a porker and she's not... :)

    My two beautiful ladies...

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!