Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Saturday, January 10, 2009

'Stumble Saturday'

In an effort to become a better blogger this year, I've decided to have "themes" for a few days of the week and really make an effort to keep up with them. Well, today may be the 10th of January, but better late than never, right?

A few weeks ago, I ran across a cool site called Stumble Upon and quickly joined up. I love having the stumble button on my tool bar... it has created endless internet fun while middle-of-the-night nursing sessions! I've found so many cool sites with it so I just had to make it one of my weekly themes... Here's the deal... I'll log into blogger, begin my post then hit stumble - I'll just blog about what ever I come across!!!

Without further ado, this is what I stumbled upon today!

Panoramic View of The Eiffel Tower by Dennis Gliksman





How cool is that?? To get the full effect, watch it on full-screen mode! I let MJ play with my mouse while I had it pulled up and it made me a bit sick... talk about motion sickness!! If you want to see more, be sure to check out the Panorams.dk Main Page

Well, I do believe that the 'Stumble Saturday' is off to a good start! Be sure and stay tuned to see what the rest of the themes are!!!

-Sarah-

(Shameless plug here) If you'd like to help boost the ratings of Maddie Dean Photography, feel free to give me a review on Stumble Upon, just click the stumble icon below. While you're there, you might as well sign up for you own account and see what awesome stuff you can find on the 'net!!


Give me a thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!