Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Monday, September 1, 2008

Too cool for school!

I have no idea where Aiden learned what school is, but yesterday he was determined to go! He got up, used the potty, put on his hat and backpack and drug me out the door. He was too cute, I had to run back in to get my camera. There are times when I'd love to know what is going through that little mind of his. It was almost a little sad watching him wait for the bus - I knew he be disappointed that it wasn't coming but I was relieved. As much as he drives me bonkers, I'm not ready to send my baby to school! So for now we just pretend and I hold on to having him at home for another 3 years!!


Out the door he goes....



Waiting patiently for the big bus


"chhheeeeeessse heead mama"

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the t-shirt and underwear combo! They grow up so fast, enjoy them while they are little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just gotta love that. What a cute story. Him standing out there with his backpack in his undies, outstanding. Pictures you'll cherish forever.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!