Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Monday, September 1, 2008

RJ & Pals

Recently we've noticed that our trash is always knocked over and Mike has been accusing me of just not getting the lids on good. Well HA! It wasn't my fault. Our neighbor stopped me while I was getting the mail today and told me about seeing 4 raccoons hiding behind our AC when they arrived home last night. Mike got all excited and decided he was gonna go 'coon hunting. He put out a bowl of cat food and waited and waited and waited and waited.... We gave up and went to bed. A few hours later he woke back up and behold - a family of raccoons on our deck! Mike drug me out of bed so I could see what he didn't have the heart to shoot (think Over the Hedge!) I couldn't resist getting my camera. They were pretty cute and kinda friendly as well. Mike ended up feeding them several cups of food (yah, like they'll go away now!!) There were originally 4 but only 2 stayed for their photoshoot :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!