Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Sunday, September 7, 2008

3 Months Old!

I cannot believe sweet Madeline is already 3 months old! Wow, how time flies! She has really begun to develop a personality. The little lady is totally in love with her daddy! She will talk and talk to him. I love seeing them together. Not much in this world that is sweeter than a dad and his new daughter! Other than the talking she really isn't doing much 'new' stuff - that'll change in another month or so though! I really wish I could figure out how to slow time. She is changing so quickly! I do think I've learned to appreciate each stage with her - moreso than I did with Aiden. I even appreciate the middle-of-the-night feedings. She has started to smile and talk to me while eating and it totally melts my heart! I just *love* this little girl!!!


Thanks for listing to me ramble on. If Ike doesn't run us out of town I'll try to take a few more this weekend! But for now, these are it so enjoy!



-Sarah-







1 comment:

I *heart* blog love!