Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The big T-W-Ohhh

I got to spend some time this evening with Mr. Drake and his Mama! Our boys were due on the same day but Drake was born 4 days later! I can't believe they are almost two!! It's crazy!! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek Mindy - maybe it'll hold you over till I get back to Houston.

-Sarah-













1 comment:

  1. I've been home for two days but this is my first chance to say I LOVE the pictures!! :) I can't wait to see all of them!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!