Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Fairy Came!!!

I signed up to participate in a sewing swap on a Baby Wearing forum I frequent. I've seen mamas post lots of pictures of their goodies and hate watching from the sidelines! Well, I got to join the fun this round! I throughly enjoyed sewing for my sweet mama and it was a blast seeing her post her goodies. But, even more fun was getting my package! My sweet fairy sent it to my parents house so I didn't have to wait another week to get home!!! It came all the way to P-town from Canada!!

The package....



A Sweet Card inside....





Japanese Knot Bat (I've got to make me one!!)



Baby Legs - woohoo!




The most adorable dress, EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!