Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Monday, July 28, 2008

Maddie Dean Photography is SEARCHING!

I'm in the process of updating my portfolio, and in order to do so, I need guinea pigs. LOL.

I'm currently in need of:
1 Newborn Session
1 Big Dreamer Session (ages 2-10)
1 Tween session (ages 11-14)
1 High School Senior to serve as an ambassador for Maddie Dean Photography
2 Maternity Sessions
1 Family Session
2 Couples/Engagement Sessions (you can already be married, I won't tell)
1 Trash The Dress Session. I prefer bridal, but prom dress would work as well.

If you fit any of those descriptions, contact me to find out how you can book your discounted session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!