Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Tuesday, April 15, 2008

PKS

Most people think the term PK stands for "Preacher's Kid" well in this family it means "Photographer's Kid" and Aiden has a serious case of photographer's kid syndrome. I've come to the conclusion that it's near impossible for me to get a good photograph of my own child! Maybe it's a good thing that I've come to terms with this since I've had it in my head that I'll do the baby's newborn pictures myself - HMPF! Perhaps I should re-think that idea! I tried to take the traditional Blue Bonnet pictures today and it was a disaster. Aiden did not want to cooperate. He's at the age where he thinks Mama's camera is a toy (HARDLY!) and he either wants to finger my lens or wants to look at the back of the screen. He loves to sit in my lap and try to take pictures himself. I got a few pictures taken (none are very good since I was in full - sun) before he ran down the hill and crashed and burned into a tree root!! *sigh* maybe someday I'll have good pictures of my own kiddos!

-Sarah-

Close up of his new boo boo - boys will be boys I guess.
It's hard to see here, but there is a raised knot under the scratch!



Does this look like a happy camper to you?



Uh, seems to be a pattern here....


At least Miss M was a bit happier :)


Well... for a little bit anyways....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!