Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cowboy up Lil Brother!

It's hard to believe, but my little brother is a SENIOR this year!! It really doesn't seem like *that* long ago that I was dressing him up in my cabbage patch clothes or walking around singing the buddy song with him! Gordo definitely walks to the beat of his own unique drum, but I still love him all the same. A few weeks ago we walked the streets of Gruene, Tx together taking some senior shots.... Talk about a challenge - I think brothers who suffer from senior-itis may be the most difficult clients, ever. Just kidding - it wasn't so bad! We had a good time and I'm glad he was such a trooper!

-Sarah-

Sorry Gordo, but there needed to be some embarrassing pictures in this post - but don't feel too bad since you can see what I looked like too!!

Just a few hours old


Home from the hospital


Such a cute Dolphin Fan
(photo by Shaun Tevis)


Senior 2008
















1 comment:

  1. Ohhh... beautiful pictures!
    And, I think you look like your Mom! And, Aiden's boo-boo... poor guy, hope he is feeling better. Lauren's lip healed greatly and no more bruising.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!