Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Secret Pitures

I've been hiding these pictures taken by the lovely Misty Green of MG Studios because they were a Christmas present to JoeJoe (my dad) Well, we celebrated Christmas with my parents while were were home for Thanksgiving so I guess I can share them now! My dad has been a huge packer fan since he was a little tyke - probably around 4 or 5. Last year my mom surprised him with a trip to Green Bay and tickets to a Packer Game. It's been a dream of his to go to Lambeau Field. At the time we didn't know what the baby was, so they only bought Aiden a jersey and decided to wait on another outfit until we learned the Baby's gender. Of course I couldn't wait to get miss Madeline a cheerleader outfit! It's a bit big, but aren't they still the cutest kiddos, ever?












My Dad's super cute statuette!

1 comment:

I *heart* blog love!