Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Wednesday, December 10, 2008

An entire one-half year! WoW!

I cannot believe that my baby girl is already 6 months old. I simply cannot figure out where the time is going. I knew it would pass quickly after Aiden became a toddler just by blinking my eyes, but sheesh.... MJ is all girl, that's for sure. Talk about a high-maintaince baby! :) Maybe she gets that from her daddy cause I can't imagine that it came from me... haha! She barely tips the scales at 13 pounds and I don't remember her exact length - but she's pretty high on the charts. She's already looking to be a bit like Aiden - long and lean! She isn't quiet sitting up by herself yet, but she sure can roll where ever she'd like! Her favorite activities are drooling, nursing and watching Aiden :)



Here's my sweet girl this morning. She had been snoozing on our bed so I tried to snap a few pictures right after she woke up but before she realized she was hungry!



And just because I can't show one kid without the other... Here's Aiden holding his first frog. Ahh, the life of a toddler boy... dirt, dirt and more dirt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!