Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mi Familia

One of the hardest things about being a photographer is dealing with your own family. I wish so much that I could just clone myself. With a body double, I could compose the shot, press the shutter and be in the picture. Yes, I am aware of timers and remotes, but someone has to be on the other end to catch the attention of my children. Even if I had that clone, this would still be a problem. You see, my children suffer from a severe case of PKS, photographer's kid syndrome. They see my camera and either run away, turn around, cry, or some combination of all 3. The doctors say that there is no cure other than to beg a friend to use the camera. Well, lucky for me one of my dearest friends not only knows how to use a camera, but she rocks at getting my kiddos to look cute!! Didn't Misty do an awesome job on our family pictures!

-Sarah-










No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!