Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Thursday, April 17, 2008

Second time's a charm!

Since my first attempt at bluebonnet pictures with Aiden was a bust, Mike and I trekked out again yesterday evening to give it another try! I wouldn't exactly say it was "successful" but it definitely went better than Tuesday did! Aiden hadn't had a nap and it was evident as soon as we got there but I was determined to get a few shots! Mike even took over the camera for a bit and came out with a few good ones! We forgot to leave the snack trap in the car so that blasted orange thing is in most of the pictures! Oh well, at least I got my 2008 Blue Bonnet pictures!!




















My super talented hubby took these!






2 comments:

  1. Hey girl...it's Misty from ILP,
    I hope to hear from you when your little one is born! I am looking forward to taking her newborn pics! Please call when your ready. Hope you are surviving the summer heat.
    misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty - she was born Tuesday!! Give me your email cause I can't find your phone number :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!