Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A mama can dream, right?

Michael has been asking me what I'd like for Mother's day... hmm....

1. Bathroom remodel finished
2. Closets redone and floors put in
3. New master vanity with two sinks
4. The front flower beds rebuilt and filled with colorful flowers
5. A maid service
6. Kitchen and entry textured and painted
7. laundry finished AND ironed
8. A GOOD family portrait
9. and
10. and.

Okay... I bet he wishes he'd never asked! I can always dream, right? One thing this mama photog really wants? A Shoot Sac!!!... of course I still love my black and whites, so the Baroque Cover would be a must.....

So honey, if you read this... here's my Mother's Day wish list!!
I love you, by the way!!

-Sarah-

1 comment:

  1. Husbands LOVE when they ask what we want... and we give them a list of a million things, instead of the one simple thing they'd hoped for! *lol*

    I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day this year!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!