Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Thursday, March 6, 2008

The G Family

I am very honored that the G family asked that I photograph their beautiful family today. Since I am leaving town for a few days I went ahead and began editing so you can have a sneak peak! I just want you guys to know that you are in our prayers.

-Sarah-
















2 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful. But what you think if you show up their happiness in those pictures. Beside art, those pictures will be more alive if people can see the happiness in side the pictures. Those are just my own opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Elizabeth,
    Your pictures are beautiful, absolutely beautiful! You are very very talented and God is using you to bless others.
    Love you friend, Mis

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!