Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Thursday, March 6, 2008

25 weeks

All is going well with Lil Lady Collins. This pregnancy is progressing normally and we're are definitely having a girl! Mike and I couldn't be more thrilled. One of each - how perfect :) Now, if the nursery prep could just progress as quickly as the pregnancy has we'd be doin' good! I bought some fabric to use a new backdrop so I had Mike help me try it out yesterday. I better be careful - he may take over my photography!

Without further ado... here are *my* 25w1d bellyshots....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!