Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Thursday, March 19, 2009

When Photographers Get Together....

I met up with a couple of "local" photographers last weekend to work on a few skills. The sun wasn't being super cooperative for what we were wanting to learn, so we had fun and made the best of it anyways! I thoroughly having the opportunity to meet photographers near me and enjoy the time visiting and learning! Thanks Guys! Looking forward to next time!!

-Sarah-


This beautiful girl belongs to one of my dearest friends... Misty Green of MG Studios!





This is the beautiful girl's mama :)


They should be sisters :)




Blowing bubbles is her new 'thing' :)



This is what I look like 'working'


I think this is my favorite 'action' shot from the day :)


What's a meet up without a group shot?

6 comments:

  1. What fun!!!!!!!!! I wish there were more photog griends around where it live ... it looks like y'all had a blast! (Great shots BTW!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice meeting you guys that day... looks like a lot of fun, wish I could have joined in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun! Awesome shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...looks like you guys had SO much fun. I love the group shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the tip for the cover....where's the tutorial? :)

    you inspired me to get together with a group of gals tomorrow....we are going on a shoot-out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a blast- wish I had known about it- I love going out to shoot. Our Austin group is hit or miss about going to shoot- usually only lunch and where is the fun in that?

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!