Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I *Heart* Faces - Week 11

So, I discovered this super fun blog last week and decided that I should play along as well!! This weeks theme is "No Flash". Well, that's right up my alley!!! They have two categories to enter and I happen to have a picture that fits both! So, here it goes!!



I *Heart* Faces - Kids (Isn't she a doll?)



I *Heart* Faces - Adults (My super cute hubby!)



Click here to see all the fun!!

11 comments:

  1. Well, theres a reason your a professional...these are simply beautiful. That one of baby girl is delightful!!!

    I hope you win!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids entry is PRECIOUS!!! What a great photo. Very nice use of light in both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! That first one is just too sweet...gorgeous smile from that beautiful girl and fab colors!! The shot of your hubby is great too...love the background color in contrast with the his blue shirt and eyes...great photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots. Your kid entry is ADORABLE. Love all that pink. And your adult entry is very nice too. I really like the lighting in both shots. That bright purity is my favorite kind of photo lighting. Wish I could figure out how to duplicate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute indeed! Love both shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great. Love all the pink in the first one, and how it didn't overpower the rest of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! Baby in pink is just darling! Love the colors. Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are fantastic! But I love your little pink cutie! where did you get her hair bow? I adore it :-) great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! Becca, I bought the waffle band off of Etsy and I made the corker bow! The girl has a bow for every outfit in her closet, it's really bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - I loved your child entry the first time I saw it!! And your adult entry is fantastic as well. :)

    Thanks for my comment too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww man...did you have to post my picture in the same thread as Madeline's?? I can't compete with that....

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!