Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

Ten thing on my to-do list
(in no particular order)

1. Create 3 wedding albums
2. Create 2 trip albums for my mom
3. Scan about 122 pictures for a slide show for my old church
4. Sew my kiddo's Easter Clothes
5. Finish organizing my sewing armoire
6. Sort clothes into 3 piles... Good Will, Consignment & Trash
8. Get kitchen bar cleaned off - I don't even remember what it looks like!
9. Finish up stuff for 3 custom sewing customers
10. Ship some picture orders
11. Take my kids pictures in the bluebonnets before the wither up and die (already kinda late!!)
12. Go on a date with my husband
13. Get pictures taken of our TV and get it listed on craigslist
14. Figure out what I'm going to do about my cats
15. Order a new hard drive (I'm behind on editing because I'm out of hard drive space!!!)
16. renew my CPR card
17. find daycare center for kiddos - class starts June 9!!!
18. Schedule an appointment for physical before orientation deadline
19. Request transcripts from McMurry
20. redesign business cards & order
21. Finish tweaking new blog!
22. re-do website to match!
23. go to bed - it's 3am!! (can't sleep, too much on my mind)

1 comment:

I *heart* blog love!