Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Thursday, March 5, 2009

Digging up some oldies...

I was working on archiving images tonight and ran across an entire file of personal pictures that I'd never touched! When MJ was just 2 months old, we spent a weekend with Mike's parents at a lake house in Palestine. It was nice even though the neighborhood was a bit scary! One of the nights we were there a huge storm rolled in out of no where. I don't think I'll ever forget the erie feeling as the wind picked up and the clouds darkened! However, it did provide the most beautiful sunset ever and I seized the opportunity to practice my silhouette photography!!! I think I should dig through old files more often!!

-Sarah-


I love everything about these shots, except for the pesky dock lines! All they need is a little clone work, but I don't have the patience for that! I need to sweet talk Mike into doing it for me!!!








Isn't that stunning? You should have seen it in person!!! By the time I captured this, the windstorm had passed and there was a calm about the air.




Sweet MJ was just about 2 months old here. I can't believe that she is 9 months today!!!!

2 comments:

I *heart* blog love!