Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Tuesday, February 17, 2009

'Ten on Tuesday'

Ten Favorite Places to Shop
(in pretty particular order)

1. Maurices
2. Etsy
3. Black House/White Market
4. Old Navy
5. The Children's Place
6. Gymboree
7. YouCanMakeThis.com
8. Hobby Lobby
9. EQuilter.com
10.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you have 9 favorite places. I don't think I could list 5 let alone 10. I'm not the one that enjoys going shopping, just spending the money!
    ~Shelly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha :) Notice I never have a #10. I think I should call it 'Nine on Tuesday!'

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!