Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Monday, February 23, 2009

'My Life Monday'

Since I came home today to take care of a few things around the house, I figured I may as well update my blog. We're still at Texas Children's with Madeline and still don't have many answers. Her weight is fluctuating, up and down each day! Tomorrow is her sweat chloride test and if everything comes back okay, we'll be released and complete all other testing as out-patients! Thank you so much for all of your love and prayers - we've felt it all. Madeline has been a totally different baby. We have never seen her interact and play like she has been the past few days! We are loving our new baby girl!!!

Now, to the business side. If you're waiting to place an order, I am terribly sorry! I promise that fixing my shopping cart will be first priority once we return from the hospital and settle back into a routine! Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!!!

-Sarah-

This is the beautiful view we have from the 'Family Lounge'


This is what you do when the baby goes to bed and you're bored!


Big brother did a craft when he visited. I was brave and let him play with glitter as well!!



She's been fascinated with all goings-on outside... we all have actually. We've been amazed at the cranes and construction sites. Though, MJ is the only one who likes to lick the windows!!



Getting her port out... she loved playing with the tape! (Do you spy a tired daddy?)


The most precious thing ever, Daddy and Daughter....


So, there ya have it readers... that's my life!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get some answers soon. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...I've been wanting to comment on this post for so long! You have captured a truly trying time here and when everything has passed these photos will hold great memories and times of true love. I hope answers come soon and you are in my thoughts. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she is okay soon. You must be worried sick.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!