Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Sweet Babies

I haven't shared pictures of my two together in a while so thought I'd do that today. I can't believe Miss Madeline will be 4 months old Saturday! Simply doesn't seem possible that she is so close to 1/2 a year old!! Wow! Getting pictures of her is easy, getting pictures of Aiden is a bit more difficult, but getting pictures of the two together is almost impossible!!!! I was excited when I got something close to good. I really have to remember to take off my photographer hat and put on my mommy goggles when I take pictures of the kids... Not every shot has to be a portrait... I just need to focus more on capturing the moment that taking a pulitzer prize photograph!!

-Sarah-










15 comments:

  1. You have beautiful children! Love your style. It's very fresh. ++

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos of beautiful kiddos! They are adorable! ++

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kids! Congrats on getting them in one frame :) I know how almost impossible it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how shes rocking the shades! I love the shot from above. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thye are so cute, such sweet captures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love #1. You kiddies are cuties. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous kiddos! Love the lil girls eyes! ++

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're both so adorable! I didnt realize she was already this old & her little outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable children :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! The outfit on her is toooo adorable! What cute kiddos you have!++

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh I love it!... you have adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable - what sweet kids and what fun images!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww these are just wonderful.. love the pearls too.. I may have to get me some of those for my baby girl sessions..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice and clean, layout. Love the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your kids are beautiful! Love the leopard outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!