Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Monday, October 6, 2008

Breat Cancer Awareness Month - Think Pink!




Breast cancer has become so common that I don't think there are many people in this world who haven't been affected in some degree by this terrible disease. I've had both friends and family members fight the fight against breast cancer. I have participated in numerous Cancer Relays. Now I am doing something else for this horrible disease! For over a year now I have been an affiliated photographer with Think Pink Photography.

What is Think Pink? Founded in October 2007 by Ohio Photographer, Tennille King, Think Pink Photography strives to help breast cancer survivors and their families celebrate life with charitable photography sessions. Individuals may choose to document their fight against the disease before or during treatment, or prefer to capture their victory with a session after treatment is completed. Photographers world-wide are now available to donate time and talent to celebrate life and support the cause. There is no cost or obligation to the breast cancer patient.

Think Pink Photography is a non-profit organization. Any profits Think Pink Photography receives through donations or various fund raising efforts are donated to the Eric R. Beverly Family Foundation - a foundation dedicated to promoting education, increasing awareness, and providing support and assistance to families that have been touched by breast cancer.


If you or someone you do is fighting this battle, please contact me. It would be a honor to be your Think Pink Photographer. Clients participating in a Think Pink Session will receive a complimentary photo session, as well as 10-15 finished 4x6 prints from the session. They will also receive a discount off of any additional portraits they wish to purchase, although there is absolutely no purchase required at any time.



2 comments:

  1. Did I mention...I love pink???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I just love what you are doing .. almost as much as I love my fellow photographer community ;) Hugs from Erika B.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!