Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Finally! A use for all this wind!

My dad and little brother were sent to Alco to pick up a dust pan for my mom. The came back with a dust pan and a kite! I just had to tag along when they headed down the street for an open field. I think it's windy 360 days out of the year here... so it was a good Kite day. Jackson struggled a bit learning how to keep it up but I know the guys had fun! I sure had fun snapping the pictures!!

-Sarah-















No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!