Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Down. Set. Hut Hut.

My little brother had his 1st tackle football game this past weekend. That in and of itself was a big deal... but the even bigger deal was playing the game on Ranger Field! Our high school as a brand new, multi million dollar turf field and each peewee team gets to play one game on it. (Championship games will also be on Ranger Field!) I was excited to be home for this and take some pictures for my mom. Now, I'm not a sports photographer. It's harder than it looks, especially when you don't have a super great understanding of the game!! I think sports pictures are best left to my friend Homer of Cayer's Sports Photography. (I want to be him someday when I grow up!) But at any rate, here are some that I did get. Jackson is #12 and he plays center. #15 is his best friend and our neighbor, Logan.

Way to go guys!!

P.s. yes, the did win... In OVERTIME! Don't know the score but know they won by 2!!

-Sarah-














1 comment:

  1. You did a fine job capturing your son and neighbor in action. Weather you get that once in a lifefime action shot or not, you out there capturing some moments in time that you and your son can look at years from now.

    Just enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!