Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Friday, July 18, 2008

Hairbows & Rock Star Photographers

Wow, Madeline is already six weeks old - it's amazing how much she's changing! Little Lady is very alert now - and loves to follow Mike and I's voices! She's really such an easy baby - though I think she eats too much - but maybe that 's because I'm always feeding her. Mike calls her his little leach :) Aiden is still a super big brother though we're really having to watch him now - he likes to practice his WWF moves on sister - YIKES! I love watching my kiddos grow and change but it makes me sad to think about how fast time is passing.... I try really hard to enjoy every moment - the good and the bad!

-Sarah-

Madeline's 1st hairbows






Rock Star Aiden (You can tell he's been to music practice w/ his daddy!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!