Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Friday, February 1, 2008

Name Change

I'm excited about the changes coming to my photography. Most noticably is my new name. Designer Doodles Photography no longer fit my style and clients. Maddie Dean is the new look. Stayed tuned for even more updates and Maddie Dean specials! I'll post when the new website goes live!

1 comment:

  1. love your photos! I remember you from AWW, known you for a long time but I've been absent on there for awhile. You do some amazing photoshop work! I really need to learn. I'm in Germany so I'm just portfolio building. Well, nice work!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!