Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Sunday, February 3, 2008

Birth Photography

I have made the decision to add birth photography to my portfolio. For your "session" I will be on-call one week before and one week after your due date. During your time in the hospital or birthing center I will be in the room discretely recording your amazing journey with respectful, tasteful, artistic and beautiful pictures of your labor, delivery and imediate post-partum. If you are interested, please call or e-mail to discuss the options available.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! The blog is looking awesome girl!! I wish I had the option when I was pregnant to have someone come and take pic's....we almost forgot...thank goodness for Aunt Pam!!! Let me know if you need any more help....Happy to help you in any way if I can!! Take care of yourself.

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!