Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Thursday, January 3, 2008

Aiden's 1st Hair Cut

Mike finally talked me into getting Aiden's hair cut. As much as I loved his baby curls, I was tired of people calling him a girl, so I gave in and off to Super Cuts we went! Aiden was a dream child during his 1st cut! He sat there completely still and I think he could have fallen asleep! Just like his daddy, he loves to have his hair played with!




Before Look....









The big cut....















No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!