Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Monday, March 2, 2009

'My Life Monday'

I apologize for leaving everyone hanging! MJ is out of the hospital!! We were released last week after her sweat chloride test came back negative, PRAISE GOD!! We still don't have any answers for why her blood work went so wonky on us. We have a weight check this week and we're really praying that she's gained at least a pound so we don't have to endure even more testing!! Thank you for all of the thoughts and prayers! The doctors may not understand what happened, but we do!! God is the Greatest Physician!

I know I'm a bit last posting this today, but it's been hectic around here. If you're still waiting on your gallery to open again, just a few more days. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

I always post a picture of my kiddos on Monday and today isn't any different. I am selling some gear and needed to take pictures so I hauled both kids to the jungle out back. The light was beautiful so in between pictures of lenses, I got a few of my sweet babies!

-Sarah-




1 comment:

I *heart* blog love!