Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Congratulations to Micah & Nicole!

These two beautiful people were married this past weekend! They were a blast to work with and I know they have a long life ahead of them. I don't usually cry when I'm photographing a wedding, but Nicole's dad is a minister and helped officiate and he had the tears streaming down my face! I know I wasn't the only one sniffling either! It was a beautiful ceremony and I wish you guys the very best! Hope the honeymoon is awesome!!

Much Love,
Sarah















10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wedding! You captured every. single. detail! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful couple!! I adore your detail captures and the happy guests! A+!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the beautiful details here! You've really told the wedding story here in an elegant way, and the bride and groom are such a handsome couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wedding and gorgeous bride! You've done a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done!! You captured their special day so well....the lighting is sooo awesome for a wedding! And that cake....fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a beautiful wedding you captured their special day very well, love all the details here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible!! I love all the moments you captured. Beautiful and intimate all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Great details and captured expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great job you did. You captured their day beautifully.The wedding was awesome and Nicole and Micah make a cute couple!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your work, I am so proud of you! You seem to have it all together, especially the mom thing, thats AWESOME! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!