Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Friday, March 13, 2009

Again...

We are back at Texas Children's Hospital with Madeline. They are still uncertain what is causing her weight loss and now her uncontrollable temperature. It varies between high (102+) and low (96.1). If you have placed an order in the last few days, I will complete it as soon as we return home. If you are waiting on your gallery to become available, I ask that you be patient just a while longer! I promise that I have no forgotten anyone.

Thank you for your understanding! We do appreciate all of the prayers for our family!

Love,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time. If we can do ANYTHING to help please let us know. We have a lot of family in Houston at the church that are more than willing to lend a hand in any way you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and it is beautiful. I am adding my prayers for you and your family to all the others that are going up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aweee, what a sweety! Hang in there and keep your friends and family close! They will help you get through this. Many hugs, E.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!