Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our 1st Graduate

Aiden successfully completed the nursery program at GCFC. Last week was "Promotion Sunday" but the kiddos and I didn't make it to church so this week I took his certificate back down and had him pose for a few pictures. I don't think he really understood that he was going to a new classroom but I think he enjoyed the Lil Leapers. I'm excited to have him out of the nursery and in an actual class learning of God's Love!!

-Sarah-






1 comment:

I *heart* blog love!