Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Wednesday, August 20, 2008

View from the other side

It's not often that I'm in front of the camera. I prefer the back side - that way my face isn't viewable (specifically my double chin) Since mom was down visiting Mike and I took advantage of her and went on our 1st date since Madeline was born! It was nice to get out again as a couple. On the rare occasion when we make it out we never have pictures of us - kind of difficult to get Aiden to take a picture and just a hassle to use the tripod-and-remote method. We finally have a picture of the two of us - so thanks Jackson, you did good dude.

-Sarah-


It only took him three times to get a good shot! We may have 2 photographers in this family!!!


Nice shot of me Jackson.... but what about the rest of Mike?



I promise Mike is really looking at Aiden. He wanted in the picture at the last minute



Yeah Jackson! 3rd time's the charm buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Those are all great shots. Wait until Aiden wants to start taking photos. My oldest (Justin) is 5 and has been harping to get a camera. He's got a film camera, but we've never loaded it. Guess it's time!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!