Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sneak Peek for Jenn!

I really should be getting my kiddos in bed, but I couldn't help myself! I had to edit a few and put them up for her to see! It took 2 tries today, but we finally got Miss Madeleine to cooperate. She clearly isn't a big fan of portraits!! Hope you like your tease Jenn!!

-Sarah-


Not liking the tutu thing!!








This is my favorite!!

9 comments:

  1. Love #2! The colors are amazing. Great job!
    misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby, she looks like Michael. LOL These are great! The TU TU one is definitely my fav! Thanks so much, I'm so happy with the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll she is! A really pretty baby! I really love that second one. And the tutu is too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tutu shot IS great, what a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh she is adorable!! Great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful baby girl!! What a precious little sweetheart, you did a wonderful job capturing these moments :) ++

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little sweetheart! Those cheeks ae to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweetie! I love your colors in these!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* blog love!