Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Sunday, June 22, 2008

MG Studios + Madeline :: Amazing Photographs

A few years ago I "met" a photographer on a photography forum I frequent that offered to help me with a photography dilemma I was having. She was very nice but I'm afraid I simply ignored her offer. Thankfully, she found it in her heart to forgive my silence and took the most beautiful newborn photographs of my daughter that I've ever seen! Of course, it helped that Madeline was a dream baby the entire 3hours we were there (and it probably didn't hurt that the house was unbelievably HOT!)

Misty, Michael and I throughly enjoyed our trip up to your studio and I can't wait for more sessions with you!! Thanks for everything! We LOVE the photographs - they are way beyond my expectations (and you rocked natural light - way to go!!)

-Sarah-


(The following portraits were taken by Misty Green of MG Studios)

























No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!