Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Pajama Bath

Last night I decided that I'd put some water in the tub and try to find the hole in Aiden's ball pit. I ran to the living room quickly to grab the pit and when I came back my child was going head-first into the tub. He saw water and had to have a part of it... guess it didn't matter that the water was ICE COLD! I was particularly irritated because it was 10 pm and Aiden was dressed for best in his last pair of clean footed-pjs! Argh, that child does the craziest things sometimes. I just took his clothes off, added hot water and let him play. Good news is that I found the leak!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!