Welcome to Maddie Dean Photography The Blog! We're glad that you're interested in us! However, we have moved!!! Please check us out by Clicking Here Be sure to bookmark the new page. We don't want you to miss out on any sneak peaks or specials!!! Look forward to seeing you at our new home!!!

-Sarah-





Saturday, October 20, 2007

There's no place like home!

I love it when I have the oppertunity to go home and visit family and friends. I've lived in Houston for 3 years now and though my husband and son are here, Perryton still feels like home to me. I grew up there. My mom, dad, grandmother and brothers are there. It's one of my favorite places to be and I'm thankful that I was able to spend a few weeks there this month! I was even fortunate enough to book so many photo sessions that I had to extend my stay about 4 days! I know that Mike missed us dearly and I'm very grateful to have such a supportive hubby who doesn't mine bach'n it a bit while I visit home. Just thought I'd share some pictures from the trip; mainly I just wanted to show pictures with my new lens!

Stayed tuned for Victory School Pumpkin Patch Pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* blog love!